Solid (Horizontal) Insulated
Give your curb appeal an instant makeover with the classic, crisp look.
We've brought a time-tested surface into the 21st century to harmonize with accents of stone, shake and board & batten or to cover an entire fade with smooth integrity.
The triple-width, insulated span bridges structural imperfections and therefore bridges the gap between that's nice and flawless. Plus the milled cedar-grain texture, straight face and deep shadows of the 6" and 7" profiles give your house a solid, authentic presence.
Solid insulated Siding has its good side and its even better side. In addition to insulating your home in an awesomely energy efficient way, it may qualify you for incentives that may reduce your energy costs.
Color availability changes regularly, contact us for samples.
- Only solid insulation has moisture management ridges that provide space for ventilation
- Neopor from BASF SE adds up to a 19% better R-value depending on the profile
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom.
- Absorbs and reflects radiant heat with Neopor
- Reduces thermal conductivity
- 200% stronger bond with our TXL Lamination Technology
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Quiet! Reduces noise up to 45%
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph
- Authentic straight-face design with clean hand-milled cedar grain look
- Life of the Home Limited Warranty